Oct 21, 2010

How To Make Your Ex Return Your Calls

So you’ve kind of broken up with your lover – maybe even started to call him/her an ‘ex’ (for convenience, we’ll use ‘he’, but this applies even to a ‘she’).

After a gap of maybe a few days, when things have cooled off a bit, you want him back again. So you take the initiative and try to call him – or text or IM him. But he doesn’t answer!

So what do you do?
Is there some ‘magic formula’ you can you use to get your ex to return your phone calls? You know something? There is!

Ok, so you’re asking: “How do I get my ex to return my phone call, text or IM?”Well, let me start by first telling you about what NOT to do.

1. Do not PLEAD:
“Edward, this is the tenth time I’m calling you! Don’t you feel anything for me anymore?

2. Do not make it sound like an EMERGENCY:
“Gayle, call me back immediately! This is an emergency!”

You see, almost everyone out there makes such futile mistakes. So you certainly won’t want to join them.So what do you do? You combine the two most powerful things that can influence the human mind – curiosity, and self interest. A combination of them can work magic, as has been proved again and again.

So what do you say that combines both curiosity and self interest?You can send a message like:

“Edward, I just couldn’t help but think of all that you said that day. For the first time, they’ve made me realize that there’s a different side of you too, which I never recognized. I’m really grateful for all that, and wish to thank you in person. Would you care to call me up whenever you’re free?”

Something like that is sure to get Edward curious – “Which day is she talking about, and what did I say?” Besides, he’d definitely get eager to know about this ‘different side’ of him. And it’s in his self interest too. After all, don’t we all want to know more about ourselves?

And he feels good too, because your voice has a positive tone in it.

But wait, don’t go for your cell phone yet! First of all, figure out what to say when Edward does call up (which he’s most likely to do). It doesn’t have to be anything spectacular. Any, everyday thing will do. Just relax, think over all your past conversations, and you’re sure to hit on something.




For a range of simple but amazing tricks and techniques to get your ex back, check out the ebook THE MAGIC OF MAKING UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment