Nov 5, 2010

Don’t Do This If You’re Wondering “What Should I Do To Get My Ex Back?”

A break up with your lover can certainly be an extremely painful experience. It can be so sad, depressing and hurtful. And you start to miss your ex so much! Nothing makes sense anymore. And then, maybe after a few days, a question arises from the depths of your heart – “What should I do to get my ex back?”

As soon as you look outside for an answer to the question “What should I do to get my ex back?”, you’ll find a world of books, tutorials, websites, blogs, forums, etc, devoted to the topic of ways to get an ex back.

Yes, it certainly can be overwhelming. There’s so much information out there. But, even at the end of it, you’re left wondering: “What should I do to get my ex back?” So, instead of going into complications, why not just take some simple, practical action steps that will much bring you closer to getting your ex back?

Well, let me tell you some of the things you SHOULDN’T do:

DO NOT make any pretence about your feelings. After a breakup, many people get tempted to act as if it doesn’t make any difference to them. Or, in reverse, they pretend to be absolutely shattered. They think that, by doing this, they are affecting their ex in some way. But nothing can be further from the truth.

Playing tricks, putting on an appearance and lying to the other person will do absolutely no good to you in the coming days.

DO NOT make the other common mistake – pretending to be dating, or in love with, someone else. Many gullible heartbroken lovers fall for this ploy to make the ex jealous. They have a futile hope that jealousy will pull the ex back to them.

This might succeed once in a while. But, most of the time, it backfires and makes the breakup permanent. And, worst of all, you won’t know whether this ploy will work until it’s too late!

DO NOT let your anger get the better of you, and make you behave in a hostile or violent manner. After all, you’re asking yourself “What should I do to get my ex back?” So, despite your hurt and anger, just keep yourself like the lover your ex would actually want to come back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment